I haven't fallen off the Earth! Gravity is doing its job. This week has been incredibly busy, so I haven't had much time to blog. To highlight just a few of the things keeping me busy:
1. Teething toddler with a 15 month check-up. All systems go + 3 more teeth ready to appear any day now.
2. Consulting projects...document revision, presentation building, lunch meeting with a vendor.
3. Halloween costume done. 1 out of 3 baby blankets knitted.
4. New manuscript idea outlined and ~4000 words in. Working on finding some primary sources to amp up my details.
5. Cell phone service out for an entire week! Just came back yesterday. Internet down for a few hours, too. More grey hairs!
Another busy week of parties, play groups, work, and chocolate! Looking forward for a sugar-fueled change of pace.